Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Not pregnant this month...

So I was confused Monday... but now I know for sure. Maybe I knew in my heart, but hoped that it was just implantation. Wrong. I truly started my cycle this morning, along with the aches and pains that I am used to each month. So we will just try again this month and maybe one more try next month if we don't succeed. If we still come up "Not pregnant" we will stop trying. I guess if it's meant to be, it will be. God knows what He is doing.

I am incredibly disappointed, but I have decided to rejoice in the fact that I have two wonderful boys that God has blessed me with and I should be thankful for that. Grateful for what I have and not dwell on what I do not have. Besides, after spending endless hours on the support forums for people who are trying to have just one child, I know that I have nothing to complain about. I have been blessed and pray that other women will have the opportunity to feel what it's like to have a child.

So, I plan to rejoice in today and thank God for all my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment