Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Missing my kids...

This week the boys are staying at Truett Camp... I am missing them terribly. Day one was ok, quiet, but Scott and I enjoyed some private time. Day two was harder... waking up to a quiet house was definitely not what we are used to. Last night around midnight, I was thinking about how Andrew would be at camp on his birthday and I would not be able to give him a big hug and kiss and tell him how much I loved him... I almost cried thinking about it. His 12th birthday without being able to hear from his parents... I pray he is ok (he is the one who gets homesick). He is surrounded by friends, so I know he will probably be fine. Me on the other hand, is so miserable without my little boys. I keep thinking how slowly the time is going by without them home. God please watch over them and keep them safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment