Thursday, June 18, 2009

Problems? I am worried.

So far, this pregnancy has been nothing at all like the boys. Of course, it could have something to do with the fact that it was 11 years ago when I was pregnant with my youngest.

Yesterday (June 17) I went to the doctor and they confirmed my pregnancy and gave me a due date, February 15, 2010. I think this might change because I think I might be a little further along than they calculated. But we will see when I have an ultrasound.

I know I am really early but I began cramping and spotting last night. I never did that with the boys. I finally called the doctors office today and told them the problems I had been having and they agreed that I needed to come in tomorrow. I hope that I get good news because I really want this baby so bad. It just seems like the right thing for our family right now.

Worrying has done me no good today, I have pretty much stayed on the couch all day. I have prayed a zillion prayers today. Please God take care of this tiny little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment